Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Catch Up Post #2 - Ocean Isle Beach

Several years ago, I was blessed to become friends with Case.  Over the years we've traveled to many places, but one of my favorite places is Ocean Isle.  When her family plans a trip there, I'm always lucky enough to be invited.  It's a wonderful feeling to not only have a friend, but to be close with a friend's family.  I am lucky to be close to all my best friend's families, and Case's is no exception.  So when they planned a trip for the end of July, I was so excited!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay the whole week.  I had three days of workshops I had to attend for school before I was able to make it down.  Luckily, the workshops went by quickly, and I was able to head down to Ocean Isle on Wednesday afternoon.

We had a great time.  Casey's mom, aunt, two sisters, and sweet niece were there.  We ate a lot, lounged on the beach, and just rested.  It was an awesome trip.

Donna, her daughter, Zoey, and Case

Bridge leading to Sunset Beach

Beautiful Ocean Isle

Zoey and Case - she was playing with Casey's belly

Hop Scotch!

Sweet friend!

Mmmm

View from the condo

Beach bums

We love the beach!

Sandy toes

Before dinner

Under the pier

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...