Saturday, July 26, 2008

An Entry from a Journal

I wrote this a few weeks after I graduated...

And here we go. A new life...so much has happened in the past four years. I couldn't even begin to list them. I've made new friends and stayed close to old ones. I've lost a family member. I've cried, I've laughed. I've driven thousands of miles. The crazy thing is...it's only a blip in the big picture of life. There are going to be lots more tears...lots more laughs. There will be more miles put on Roonie or whatever car I might have. There are millions of memories yet to be made. I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm ready. ...And I will try to write more :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...