Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's 2013

One of my resolutions (per usual) is to blog/journal more.  If not for my 3 readers, for myself and memory's sake.  I do love writing and putting up sweet memories throughout the year.  This blog is very therapeutic and I need to continue to remember that and actually WRITE!!

New Year's was a lot of fun this year.  I went to Atlanta to spend the long weekend with Casey and Clay (and the ever-irresistible Hanky).  We (I drove Case down from being at home in Motown) got there on Sunday night and Case had wanted to take me to her new favorite Mexican restaurant.  We all know that I'm not one to pass up Mexican!!  It was delicious, and I've had cravings for it all week!

How cute is this snowman on the window?!

YUMMY ACP!

The next day we had tickets to the Chick-fil-a Bowl Game where Clemson was playing LSU.  The battle of the tigers!  It was an INTENSE game, but so much fun!! Clemson ended up winning in the last little bit of the game.  I told Case if this game was anything like how her labor would be (with painful hand squeezing), I feel sorry for Clay!  We were so excited!!

The Tiger Battle

They threw little Chick-fil-a cows before the game started in parachutes!

The Johnson's

Case and Me (with the GA Dome in the background)

After the game, we rushed downtown to see the fireworks.  We made it JUST in time to see the last of the big show.  They were quite a sight!  





It was a great New Years!  The next day we were still celebrating.  Even Hank wanted to get in on the celebration!!

Isn't he so cute?!

Hope everyone had a lovely New Year's and that 2013 brings many blessings!





No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...