Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Year in Review

2012 wasn't all that eventful, but I did have a pretty good year!  I thought I would highlight some of the great stuff with pics! WARNING: PIC OVERLOAD

Started out the year celebrating in Greenville with Case and Caro!  Lots of fun!

Heather brought Colton Samuel into the world!  He has grown so much!

Snuggled a lot with Em and Carrie's new puppies this year!!

Case got accepted into Emory and Kennesaw!  (She decided on KSU!)

Spent time snuggling with Hankford, too!

Had an AWESOME experience with my first student teacher!  I was blessed to find a sweet friend in the process!

Had QUITE the adventure with Caro dog/cat/house-sitting!!

Welcomed Spring!

Spent Spring Break with Hanky Pank in Pickens, SC

Ventured to Atlanta with Case during the latter part of my Spring Break - lots of fun!

Easter '12 with Meg

Spent just a few days in my classroom.  This is my view most days.

Happy Birthday, Linds!

Prom 2012 with sweet students!

Helped Amber address her wedding invitations!

Spent time with God.

Celebrated Memorial Day and a birthday cookout in Raleigh

Leah and I have spent quite a few bdays together being only 12 days apart!

Celebrated a GORGEOUS wedding!  Congrats Amber and William!

Summer fun in Raleigh with the Gay's!

Another wedding celebration!  Congrats Lexie and Stephen!

Girl's weekend in Greenville!

Hanging by the pool with Hank

Pregnant giraffe in Greenville!  

Helped Case move!

I helped Case carry some stuff back to Motown in Mom's car.  Oh - Mom's car doesn't have AC.  This is the "wind-blown" look!

Went back to school and was able to hang the BEAUTIFUL quilt my kiddies made!  Each square was created by them and represents their name.

Happy birthday, Granny!  79 years young :)

Happily snuggling and dogsitting my puppy nephews! 
Ollie and Fritz

Read LOTS of good books this year, but this was probably my favorite!

Spent Labor Day weekend with Case in Atlanta!

Chick-fil-a kick off game!  Go Clemson!

Good eats with Caro!

Good times with Kelly :)

Graded a few papers...

Spent some awesome family time with my cousins and sis!

Happy birthday, Stevie!!  

Durham visit with Amber (and Caro - not pictured)!

GO COUGARS!!  I'm converting Lexie!


Homecoming at RCHS - some of my sweet students back from college!!

NC State Fair!  Great times with great friends!!

Happy birthday Caro (and Em & Carrie)!

Picking out pumpkins!

Carved masterpieces :)

FOUND OUT THAT I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!

Awesome lights in Caswell Co.

Barrier/Roland Christmas House 2012 
The "S" is for Stevie!  She did the pattern herself!  

Mom's side of the family on Christmas

Oh Christmas Tree!


Pat's Christmas Break Tradition 

New Years in Atlanta!

What a great year!  These were all from my phone, but there were so many more I could have put on if I had gone through all my files!!  I hope 2013 is just as much fun :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...