Saturday, January 26, 2013

Special Surprise!

During the time I've been writing (here and there) on this blog, I've written many posts on the blessings that are in my life.  I'm happy to post, write, and announce one of the biggest blessings that has ever happened to me!

About 4 months ago, I got an unexpected phone call from my sister.  My sister and I, for the past several years, have been pretty close.  So when I saw that I had missed several of her calls one day, I knew something was up.  When I called her back, she delivered the news that she was expecting a baby!  A baby!!  I get to be an auntie!



I have always wanted to be an aunt.  I have been lucky enough to cuddle all my best friend's nieces and nephews, but haven't been able to call them 'mine'.  Megan is giving me that chance!  I can't wait to spoil him or her, read to him or her, and watch him or her grow.

Little pea in there!


Megan is going to be a such a wonderful mom.  It's going to be an interesting change going from seeing her as my baby sister to becoming a mom.  I have full faith that she will be the absolute best.

I already have a few things picked out for my little sweet pea!!



Baby Stevens is due June 10th, and I'm already counting down the days!






No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...