Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week in Pics - 7/8 - 7/14 (Living the Summer Life)

Summer is flying by so fast!  It seems like just yesterday that I was saying goodbye to my students, and before I know it, I'll be saying hey to them again!  I spent the past week in Reidsville working at a workshop for my county and also working in my classroom.  I enjoyed being productive and getting some work out of the way so I don't have so much to do when I get back to the proverbial "grind".

I'm currently hanging out in Durham.  I love coming here because I get to see a plethora of people!  I'm staying with Caro, but I'm also getting to visit with my sister - and precious nephew - and lots of sweet friends.  I leave for Philly on Thursday!  I'm so excited to see Courtney and see the big city!  

Here are the pics for the week...explains life better than I can...

While I was in town, I was able to celebrate Lexie's bday.  I bought her an Elmo balloon and we ate dinner at PF Changs.  Fun ensued.  

Pinterest gives me a million ideas, but this might be one of my faves!  I wanted to give my desk a little makeover, and I think it turned out cute!  I just used patterned duct tape!

Beautiful Ruffin rainbow!

Single (lazy) girl dinner.


I was excited to put my new birthday present from Case in my bedroom.  It came all the way from Mexico!

Nothing says old lady like a pill organizer. 

Worshiped at Duke Chapel with Caro again today.  Beautiful day and service.



**WARNING** CUTE BABY AHEAD!
Rex!

Hanging out!

Meeting Caro

I love my auntie!!


Looking forward to a great week in Durham and spending time with my sis and nephew!!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...