Sunday, January 25, 2015

Week in Pics (1/18-1/25)

This has been quite the week!  My school started our spring semester on Thursday, so I was introduced to 80 something new kiddos!  I'm teaching a prep that I didn't teach last semester, so I'm figuring out some things as I go.  Each semester I try to switch a few things up, but sometimes I find that there's no reason messing with something that works.

When I was blogging so much a couple years ago, I did several "week in pics".  It was a nice way for me to share what I did and also remember for the future.  Here's what happened this week (not really in order)!

Over the long weekend, I went to visit and stay with my sister, her husband, and their son.  I LOVE hanging out with Thad!!  He has the most infectious smile and laughter!

On Saturday, I went to Cowfish and they had fortune cookies.  I always love reading mine...though usually they're a) lame b) never come true.  BUT!  Let's hope this one does!!!  

Meg made the most scrumptious (and beautiful) grilled chicken salad when I visited!

Yesterday (Saturday), I went to visit Kelly, Matt, and their son, Wyatt.  He is SO stinkin' cute!  

GOT A TATTOO!

Mr. Wyatt!

It was a great week.  I'm frustrated with myself because I cheated on my diet with some bad food choices over the weekend, but I'm right back on the healthy train.  Minor detour, just forgetting about it.  I learned that I'm not ready for cheat days and that I need to still be super cautious of where and what I eat.  It's a learning process, I tell you that...

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...