Thursday, January 1, 2015

Old Friend

Hello there old friend.

I have supremely neglected this little nugget of writing love.  This past year has been one full of personal ups and downs.  Oh, the ups have been so wonderful, but the downs were pretty low in the valley.

I hate the cliched "resolutions" and promises that...lets be honest...we probably aren't going to keep.  If I had lost all the weight I promised myself I would lose each January 1st, I'd be TINY.  But, I'm not.  However, I continue to grow and learn more about myself.  There is a whole bucket full of new promises and claims that I want to write about.  This is going to be a great year...I know it.

I invite you to read along on my journey.  Writing is cathartic for me.  With that being said, I don't write this for anyone but myself.  I know that other people's writings have inspired me, so maybe someone will like this ole blog.  Regardless, I'm happy to be back on here...writing...posting...and freeing all of these words from my head.


No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...