Friday, July 30, 2010

California...

Since I couldn't post all the pics I wanted to on the last entry, I decided to put up another entry with some more pics! I hope that everyone has the opportunity to travel and visit California, it is definitely a place worth visiting. I love that everything is chill and relaxed and beautiful.

Above is The Golden Gate Bridge. Majestic
and mighty. It took my breathe away.

This is at the bottom of the "Crooked Street" on
Lombard Street. EVERYWHERE you turn in San Francisco
there is an intense hill. Lombard was no exception! It was
beautiful and quite crooked! There are beautiful houses
and flowers that are gorgeous!

This was the entrance of China Town in San Francisco.
We ate at Kathy's House and had some authentic Chinese food.
It was a really interesting area.


Finally, here are "The Painted Ladies". You might
recognize these from "Full House", they're on the
opening credits. All over San Francisco you will find houses
that look like this. Really unique and interesting houses.

I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I can't wait to see what else Cali has to offer :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...