Monday, October 21, 2013

Week (or so...) in Pics

These pics cover a little more than a week.  Even though I feel like there is a lot going on in my life, I don't have many pictures to prove it!  I take a ton of pics, but not as much for everyday life.  Here are some pics...

I've been trying to write a little more in my journal.  Get it out. Write it out.

There is a popular song my kids are listening to called, "Royals".  In it she says, "You can call me queen bee."  Many of my students call me "Ms. B", so I told them to draw me as "Queen Bee".  They never fail to make me giggle.

SO EXCITED TO TEACH THE GREAT GATSBY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

This is pretty much my life in one picture.

Love.

Got to visit and have dinner with some sweet friends.  Ended on a lovely note - dessert!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...