Sunday, October 6, 2013

Major Photo Dump - Catching Up (Late August - Early October)

Pictures say more than words...so here is life in a slew of pictures.

These aren't in order...which bothers my OCD, but I just can't figure out how to move them all around...and I'm tired.

My sweet nephew!  Morning snuggle!

This is pretty much my current life.

Matthew stopped by for a visit :)

My furry niece, Lois Lane!

Best cure for a bad week!

My pregnant bestie!!

Life.


This is how Rex fell asleep during dinner one night.  I mean, seriously...how cute?!

I LOVE HIM!

Linds and her new job!  So proud!

Fun night at Rockingham!  Happy Homecoming 2013!


Halloween wigs...

I'm going to get her to be a RCHS Cougar if it kills me!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...