Friday, May 3, 2013

Life Lately...

I have wanted to write more this year and I feel like I've done a decent job at that. I'm happy that I've been able to be more consistent with writing with this blog - my virtual memory book and journal. One of the reasons I wanted to keep a blog in the first place was to document all the different happenings in my life. Especially my life post-college. So many things have happened. Good. Bad. Surprising. Expected. Joyful. Frustrating.

The amazing thing about a blog is that I'm able to see the growth and journey I've been on. I look back on posts from 3 or 4 years ago when I was a baby teacher and marvel at how things...how I have changed. I'm glad that I have something to look back on.

So where am I now? Who do I want to be? The honest answer is I don't know. I feel like I'm in a good place concerning several areas of my life, and yet there are others I don't feel as content in. I think that's just part of growing up. It's all a learning experience.

We live.
We learn.
We grow.

I'm glad I have amazing people on this journey with me.

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...