Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week in Pics - 4/30 - 5/5

May!  You're here!  I love you!  I'D LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU WOULD GET WARM!

I think I say this every time I do "pics of the week", but dang this year is flying by!  This is a CRAZY time of year to be in education.  Tests, graduation, prom, picnics, awards, and lions and tigers and prob some bears.  I love the small doses of 'peace' I get when I lay down in bed, when I read my books, when I think of my sweet family and friends.  I've noticed that's what my photos usually consist of.  So, without further ado...my phone dump of the week:

Weekly dinners with Lexie make me smile!  It's an incredible thing to have someone that you can just "unload" all your school crap to.  I'm fortunate that Lexie was brought into my life as my student teacher last year, because now I have a dear friend that I get to have weekly daily therapy sessions with!!

Can we just take a minute to realize HOW AMAZING THIS IS?!  Let me tell you, my heart was ten kinds of happy that day at lunch.

I joked to my friend Case that I didn't know where all my tax money went this year, and she quickly replied, um probably all your books.  Truer words have never been spoken.  Oh, but what a fun year of reads!!  I'm in the middle of TWO books right now and loving both of them!!

I mean, come on, have you seen a cuter pic?!  (I know I'm probably biased)  I got to see my sweet cousins, Stevie and Journi.  I love these sweet girls!!

Look at this handsome fella.  Hankford has my heart.

One of the books from the above picture.  Y'all - it is GOOD.  I'm only a few pages in and quite addicted.  I've already cried, laughed, and said, this is my life.  Can't wait to finish!

Have FABULOUS weeks!  Here's to hoping for WARMER weather!!






No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...