Monday, May 20, 2013

Week in Pics - 5/13 - 5/19

I'm a day behind!  I had a nice weekend with doing a little early bday celebrating.  I've been (as my previous post suggested) a little "blah" about turning 27, but my friends always help to make it special.

The school year is winding down.  We've started the dreaded testing week and that means long mornings of standing and walking up and down my aisles making sure my students are equipped with sharpened pencils and not doing anything crazy.  It's a frustrating time to be a teacher with all the testing pressure and so on and so forth.  However, I just try to focus on the good, my students, and the blessings in life.

Here's the week through the lens of my phone!

Counting down the days!!

Ohhhh....student art.  Always makes me giggle.


A little cherry yum yum!!

I was so excited that Wendy's offered Frosty's in a cone...until I broke the cone and it got all over me.  For anyone that knows me well, this probably does not shock them in the least.

Birthday celebrations with friends

Visited two of my favorite places!



I love Maxie B's so much that I went again the next day!

Mmmm...nothing like a yummy frapp and a good convo with a best friend!!

This is an exciting week - it's my birthday, I'm going to the beach, and Case is coming back from Mexico!  I am in a constant state of worry whenever I have a best friend in another country.  Caro is going to the UK next month, and Carrie & Em are going to Hawaii, Fiji, and Australia in July...I'm going to be a nervous wreck all summer!

Happy Monday, y'all!! 

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...