Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Little Man

I wasn't sure what emotions would come forth when I walked into the room to first see my nephew.  I knew I would be overwhelmed and excited, but it's almost an indescribable moment.  How do you define seeing this little being that came from the womb of your sister?  All I felt was an overwhelming sense of love and surge of being proud of my baby sister.

Holding Rex for the first time is a moment that I will treasure forever.  His tiny body cradled into my arms, little eyes closed, big lips puckered, and swaddled underneath a warm blanket.  He was calm and rested peacefully in my arms.  I kept on telling my sister what a cute baby he was, and she smiled in agreement.

Rex is so loved!  Here are some pictures from his first week :)

My little nephew

Light of my life

My charm for Rex

Loved already by so many!

Going home!  Look at those toes!!

Can't wait to watch this little one grow!  I love him so much!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...