Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Katy's Baby Shower

My cousin, Katy, is due with her second little girl in March.  We're super excited to meet her!  Katy already has one daughter, Stevie, and she has brought such joy to our family!  I'm probably biased, but I think she's the smartest kid I know...and prettiest!

This past Sunday, Katy had a baby shower to prepare for her second bundle of love.  She got a lot of great stuff, and it was crazy to see how tiny some of the clothes were!  It was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad I could be there and celebrate!

Katy and Stevie


I have to share because I thought this was such a great idea - Katy added food coloring to lemons and then froze them over night.  They looked so good in the pink punch!


I thought this was the cutest cake ever!  Katy's sister-in-law made this - precious!




All the goods!





Stevie and her balloons :)

Can't wait to meet Baby Roland #2!!  



No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...