Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week in Pics - 2.17.13

I'm doing this a day early, but you know, when the mood strikes.  My grandmother remarked how quickly the year was going, and I have to agree.  The years seem to move quicker every year.  

Muffy just sits and looks at you until you're finished.  She's the family dishwasher.

 Wonderful night with the Hasty's.  Mrs. Hasty invited me to dinner with several people and her husband, Joe (or Mr. Hasty) got out his guitar and played a bit for us.  Mr. and Mrs. Hasty took a group of us to Spain TEN years ago (I'm getting old!).  Mrs. Hasty showed me our memory book and one of the girls had drawn a pic of the flamenco dancer we saw one night.  Love reminiscing over great memories. 

Also while home...chickens evidently live in the house beside my parents.  Mom says they let them out "to roam" on the weekends.  They were in my parent's driveway!  They let me get right up to them!

Lexie finally found some candy hearts...and a cute Valentine, too!

Got to see sweet Stevie!!

Sweet Ollie!


  I spent Valentine's evening with my dear friends, Em and Carrie.  We watched good tv, ate Panera, and cuddled with the pups!



Instead of giving up something for Lent, I decided to purposefully engage in a devotional.  Really good material and is making me think a lot about my spiritual journey. 

Hope everyone has a great week!



No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...