Monday, February 11, 2013

Week in Pics - 2/5-2/11

Another week in the history books for 2013.  I can't believe how quickly this year is already flying by.  I was telling my cousin (who is due in a few weeks) that it seemed like her pregnancy has gone by so quickly!  I'm sure she might feel a little differently, haha.  She's been a trooper, and I have another post for her coming up!

I spent the better part of last week trying to get over a sinus infections, which seems to finally be getting better.  Those are nasty little buggers.  I know it could be worse, and I'm thankful I had the good sense to get my flu shot!  Anywho, here was last week....in pics...

I started/finished FOUR books last week!   I finished 2 and am reading the other 2.  I will post more about them at the end of the month, but I've been loving, loving them!!  


GO GET THIS BOOK!!!


Was able to spend some quality family time this past weekend.  Stevie asked Granny to play "that Mary song" (Mary Had a Little Lamb), it was precious!

Queen of the Castle...Muffy

Cutest baby shower cake!!  Katy's sister-in-law made it for her shower!  Will post more pics later!

Good week!  I drove back to school EARLY this morning, and am hoping and praying for a good week!  Saying prayers for all of those affected by the snow up north!!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...