Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week in Pics - 2/18-2/24

It's almost March!  That is just absolutely crazy.  I went to the mountains after a crazy week at school.  My sister was home, so I got to see her growing belly!  Bonus perk that I felt the baby kick!  I said hello and he or she kicked and moved...it was incredible!  I'm so excited to meet him or her :)  

ACT Review with my high school kids today!  One of my sweet kids left me a post it note message.  Made going to school on a Sunday a little more bearable!!

Meg and Lola

YUM - Banana Pudding Milkshake

3 hour vet visit with Miss Muff.  She had some seizures yesterday, so we took her to the emergency vet in Hickory.  She's on the mend!

Visiting with Katy and Stevie!  Granny and Stevie reading :)

Target shopping with Lexie.  She's holding possible replicas of what could be her future children, haha

Wrapping up my February reads!  This was an incredible read!  I'll post my Feb. books this week!

2 months down!  The year is going by quickly!



No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...