Monday, February 4, 2013

Week In Pics 1/28/13-2/4/13

Well, hot dog!  I'm on a bloggin' roll!  I was writing a pretty "dark" post, and I decided to put it away and write/post something lighter.  I realized as I was posting all my "year in review" pics, I really should post pics more often.  My friends joke that I'm always the one with the camera (phone or otherwise), so another (jeez o' pete, how many do I have) new resolution is to post pics of my week (super boring, granted).  Playing a little catch up!!

2.4.13 - Home sick today, but have been able to almost finish another book!!

Had to take a pic of this from a book in Target - this is the size of sweet pea!

Also, while in Target, found this, and my OCD/Type A inner cheerleader jumped and did a couple cartwheels!!

TRYING and HOPING to plan a trip to London with my students for the Summer of '14!

Went to PF Changs with my friend Kim and loved my fortune!

Also made a pit stop to Maxie B's....mmmmm...heaven :)

Took this pic on my way to school.  My friend Carrie said it scared her because I am obviously driving in this pic BUT, I was on the road in front of my house and there wasn't any traffic!  Anyway - I loved how beautifully eerie the sky was.

Evidently, all you need is love, cupcakes, and a photobomb from Lexie.

Found this in Target.  Left me just a little speechless.

Bought sweet pea a little outfit!!  "Wild about Auntie"!!  Meg and Kyle aren't finding out the gender, so I'm trying to find gender neutral clothes - not easy.

Well, that was my week.  Hope everyone enjoyed the past week and are off to a great start with this new one :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...