Monday, April 29, 2013

Week in Pics 4/22-4/28

Well, April is slowly closing her doors and welcoming in my favorite month of May!  I love May for a myriad of reasons.  Warm weather, pretty skies, flowers, graduations, beach trips, long weekends, school wrapping up, Mother's day, and just plain loveliness! 

This was a busy week, but I enjoyed all the festivities.  My school had their prom and it was so much fun!  I rarely get the chance to see my kids all dressed up!  They all looked great!  Lots going on at school as the year wraps up.  I decided to take Saturday off and just watched tv and movies and napped all day!

Hope everyone had a fab week...here's to another one!

My class wrote their "Where I'm From" poem - always fun to display student work.

Why thank you, Belk for the early celebration of the bday!

My Saturday night - heaven.

Yummy Petite Apple Crisp from Mimi's

Pink nails for prom!

Prom breakfast gals!

RCHS Prom 2013

Last book of April!  Awesome :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...