Friday, April 5, 2013

Dog Daze

Since getting back from Atlanta earlier this week, I haven't done much of anything...which has been perfect.  I needed a mental break from my job - now don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it is at times exhausting.  I wanted to get away from the hub bub and get away from "it all".

So for the past few days I've read, watched tv, hung out with my parents, my cousins, my grandmother, and just rested my mind.  I should be grading.  I should be planning.  I should be cleaning out my car, but alas...I don't wanna.  That's right, I'm going 4-years-old on this.  I don't wanna.

So this is my stand.  Hanging with Muff and taking a vacay from reality.



And I'm loving every minute of it.

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...