Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week in Pics 4/15-4/21

What a week!  I have been in a very "blah" state - several posts started, just couldn't figure out how to end them.  Working on that.  I'm trying to be super positive and look for the good in life.  I'm going to repeat Dory's mantra this week...and probably for the next 5-6 weeks as school winds down - "Just keep swimming!!"

Here are this week's pics...

I decided to write a couple evenings this week.  I love this porch.

Favorite time of day.  I've been trying to write down family memories for my niece/nephew.

Beautiful evening in Ruffin!


Got to visit the sweet Gladd's!  These kids have grown so much!!




Megan had her second shower at our church today.  Loved the cake!

Everyone loves Journi!

After I found the "evil Ms. Barrier cat" pic, one of my students tried to make me feel better and drew me this lovely pic.  Maybe student's drawings will come true?!


Not surprisingly...I was not an athlete growing up, but I did have some academic medals!  HOLLA - found them in a drawer and had to try them on!


Lola and Muffy all tuckered out...


These are two beautiful quotes from an incredible book (I'll write about that next week) called Bloom

Needed to hear this.

Hope everyone has a lovely week!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...