Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Don't Know About You...but I'm Feeling 32

Recently I went to the Taylor Swift concert.  I mean no exaggeration when I say that I was one of the oldest people there.  Seriously.  My friends and I have started to joke about us "getting older" and we laugh nervously, but know that...the inevitable is happening.

While Taylor was jumping around and dancing and singing that she was feeling 22, I couldn't help but think, jeez, most days I feel 52.  This morning I was reading through one of my favorite sites, Buzzfeed, and there was a post of a parody to "Feeling 22", aptly named, "Feeling 32".  I quickly clicked on it and listened and was cracking up by the second line.  Homegirl nailed it on the head.  I know I'm not 32, but I'm dang closer to it than 22!!!  Here is the video to enjoy...seriously, hilarious.


And here is the original link from Buzzfeed.  32 Parody

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...