Monday, April 15, 2013

Week in Pics (4/8-4/14) - AKA The Week Coley Got a New iPhone and Took a Million Pics

This week was not only eventful, but I was also playing with my phone's camera.  So there are a bunch of pics to add!!  Lo siento...but not really.

It was a crazy, busy week, but ended up in a wonderful weekend full of sweet friends (and I got to see my sis)!! Here are the pics...(also, they are in a crazy order...not sure what happened there...)

Happy Bday, Linds!

First Jack Roger wear of the year!

Beautiful flowers at my aunt's house

Look how cute my furry nephews are!! This is Fritz and Ollie - Em and Carrie's sweet pups.

Caesar Project!!

Z and paparazzi! 

YAY FOR SPRING!

Countdowns on my board!

Caro and Case at dinner

Thanks to sweet friends who are willing to paint my toenails...ain't nobody got time for that

Blissful

Yummy fruit for breakfast at Matt and Kelly's

Love. God.

Catching butterflies!

Awesome lunch at Parker and Otis with my sis and Kyle

Spring cake!

3 years goes by so fast!

Linds, Em, and me

Happy bday, friend!

Birthday girls making a wish!

Me and Carrie

Playing

Master of the kitchen - Matt

Kelly peeping in on Bobo

Theme of the weekend

Sweetness

My cake

Wonderful evening with friends!

My other furry (and only feline) nephew!  Bobo - my love!


Whew! Busy week.  This is a busy time of year.  I was looking at my calendar and it's pretty filled already, but that's okay.  Busy, productive, full life.

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...