Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blessings 8 and 9

Continuing the best friend week (and since I forgot to blog yesterday), today's post is about 2 very special people.  Caro and Case, today I salute you!

Caro - I have been fortunate to know Caro technically since I was four, but fate was kind and put us in beautiful red marching band outfits when we were sophomores and the rest is history.  10 years ago, Caro and I became best friends, and I really can't imagine my life without her.  She's my therapist, my rock, and the person that tells me the 'how it is'.  She's brave.  She takes risks.  She will truly change the world, I have no doubts about that.  She has this infectious laughter that always makes me smile. I admire her because she's not afraid to say what she thinks and she loves unconditionally. We have survived babysitting, 8 hour drive to Bham, high school, college, living several states apart, and becoming adults.  Everyone needs a Caro in their life.  I'm certainly glad she's in mine!


Case - When people find out that Case and I have only known each other since our senior year of high school, they're usually surprised.  We have a deep bond that makes it feel like we've known each other for much longer.  In the years we've been best friends, we've experienced a lot!  We've traveled together (Cali, Nashville, Charleston, the beach x 20), I had the privilege of being her maid of honor, and we've helped each other with tons of 'life problems'.  I admire Case because she's not afraid of risks, she is currently going back to school to pursue a nursing degree and I'm so proud of her!!  She's incredibly kind.  She loves her friends and family (and puppies!) with all her heart.  She'll sing and dance and make you smile (we're pretty sure we're going to be famous one day).  I'm so thankful that we did find each other and that she's in my life!


I'm so thankful for you girls.  You both are so incredibly special to me.  Thank you for putting up with me.  Love you both!


1 comment:

Casey said...

Yay for my blog post! Love u!

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...