Sunday, March 31, 2013

100th Post! Week in Pics (Easter Weekend) 3/24-3/31

Wrapping up another month!  TIME IS FLYING!  Also, I'm so THRILLED that this is my 100th post!  I have written more this year than almost all the years combined!  I have really loved documenting this year and sharing it.  It's an awesome way to pause time and reflect on all the wonderful things that happen.  

This week I wrapped up the month at school and headed home to celebrate Easter and the start of Spring Break.  Saturday was Megan's shower and Sunday was Easter with church and family.  It's been an awesome start to break!!  Here are the phone pics (as are all my "week in pics") from the week.

Spending the beginning of the Spring Break week in Atlanta with Case, Clay, and of course my love, Hanky Pank.

Stevie was cracking me up - she LOVES cake (like her big cousin), but tried the coconut cake at Granny's and did not care for it.  Her face was priceless.


One of my favorite parts of Easter is the gorgeous flower cross the is always at my church.  I am probably partial, but I just think it is stunning!


Me, Meg, and Mom at church


Snapped this at church - Katy and Journi - precious


Got to spend time with my furry niece, Lois Lane!


Stevie was so cute dying Easter eggs - and was a complete rock star at it!!


Sweet sister


Dying eggs at Granny's - yearly tradition

Got to visit the most beautiful baby in the world - Journi :)

Meg was getting some practice

I know I'm partial, but seriously - beautiful

Lola's post when she's at Mom and Dad's house


Belly, baby, and puppy


Here comes Lexie Cottontail!!

And this was why I needed Spring Break.  Found on a student's desk one afternoon.


I'm excited to rest and spend some time with my sweet friend Case and my family during this week long break!!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...