Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week in Pics - 3/18-3/24

What a LONG week!!  I was especially glad to see the weekend come around after this one.  This upcoming week is busy, but exciting because I get to go home and get a break!  Spring Break could not come at a better time.  Everyone at school has spring fever and a break from school is just what the doctor ordered.  

I'm also SO excited because Megan's baby shower is next Saturday!  I've been working on decorations, favors, and presents all weekend.  It's a beautiful distraction to school work ;)  I'm happy with how things are turning out and can't wait to celebrate Meggie and the baby!!

Working on the banner

Was snuggling in the quilt mom made me and noticed the heart she sewed in!

Favor fun

Practicing centerpieces 

Bfast on Saturday morning at the hotel - YUMMY!

Mrs. McKinney, Charlie, and me at Panera before the Taylor Swift concert!

My happy board on Friday :)

Treated myself to this little gem this week!  Ah-may-zing!

Found this treasure this week!  Love this pic of Leah and me. Great memories :)

Hope everyone has a nice week :)


No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...