Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week in Review - Pic Roundup - 3/11 - 3/17

Quite a few pics this week!  It's been a busy and good one!  We're half way through March and Spring is just around the corner.  Warm weather always puts me in a happy mood.  This week was extra special as I got to spend some time with some special friends I don't get to see as much as I'd like AND the wonderful arrival of my new little cousin, Journi!

Book of the week - The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls - amazing.  I'm hoping to teach it next year!

While at home, I asked my mom to make my favorite chicken casserole dish.  It was amazing.

Pretty flowers at Granny's

The cutest baby around!

Big sister and my other favorite little cousin, Stevie

So sweet!

Happy Birthday, Journi Grace!

Is there a better sight than the mountains surrounding your hometown? 

Wonderful dinner with sweet friends!!

Emily and Lexie enjoying Maxie B's

Banana Pudding Cake - aka heaven

Started off my week with a beautiful Ruffin sunrise.

I love when God paints the skies in His special way.

This week is pretty low-key, but I"m anxiously getting ready for Spring Break and Megan's baby shower.  Hope everyone has a great one :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...