Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to the World, Journi Grace!

Our family has been anxiously awaiting the birth of our newest little member!  It seems like yesterday that Katy sent me a text with a grainy sonogram and said, "Look, Nit Nang!!"  It (probably not for Katy) has seemed to fly by!  

I was anxiously waiting for news all Thursday and it came early.  At 9am, Katy brought Journi Grace Roland into the world.  She weighed 7lbs, 8oz and is BEAUTIFUL.  I left school and made my way to the mountains.  My first stop was to the hospital to hold my newest little cousin.

Isn't she beautiful??

I'm probably biased, but I seriously think she is just precious.  She has a head full of hair and is so alert!  This year is a huge year of blessings for our family, and Journi is the perfect example of one of them.  

Stevie has been such a sweet big sister, too!  It's hard to become the big sister, but I have a feeling she's going to do a fabulous job :)





I am so proud of my sweet cousin, Katy, and her wonderful husband, Steven.  They're awesome parents and have created two sweet little blessings.  Our family is becoming bigger and happier and filled with little pieces of heaven.


No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...