Sunday, March 31, 2013

Megan's Baby Shower - Part 2

Everything came together for the special day.  I am so thankful for wonderful friends and family that came out to celebrate Megan and Kyle's little one.  I had a blast planning and hosting the shower!  I hope that Meg and Kyle enjoyed it!



The cake/punch table

Food

All the goods!

Favors

Centerpieces

Sweetness

Meg's high school friends

Baby pics of the parents-to-be

Lynne signing the balloon dino print

All the guests

Sweet friends

Love

Present time

Barrier girls (we were missing Leah to be complete!)


Megan got a lot of great things!  I think she was definitely blessed with an outpouring of love and support.  Thank you to everyone who came, helped, and have been so sweet during this exciting time for my sister!  I can't wait to hold that little one!

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...