Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week in Pics - 2/25 - 3/3

And we're officially in March!  The weeks are flying, and I'm eagerly anticipating some warm weather VERY soon!  However, according to the mighty weather.com that will not be happening this week.  In fact, they're calling for quite a bit of snow!!  It was about 20 years ago that I was a wee little girl and Morganton had a MASSIVE blizzard!  I remember that it came up to my waist!  I haven't seen snow like that since, and to be quite honest...I don't know if I want to!  

This was a lovely, albeit, busy week, but good.  This upcoming week is slammed with appointments, meetings, and lots of other things.  There is a part of my that loves staying busy.  It keeps the mind focused and the demons at bay.  Here's to another good week!

I spent the weekend with Em and Carrie and their precious pups.  I woke up to them snuggling on me.

Had a chance to see some of the girls last night!  We were missing two of our GG's, but it was great to talk and catch up with Em, Carrie, Linds, and Caro!

Typical Linds

Is there a sweeter sight?!

Wonder pup!

Beautiful morning in Ruffin

Funniest.book.ever!  Can't wait to write about it!

Hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments:

The House

Every time I walk to my bedroom, I look in the room that used to be my grandmother's bedroom.  I look for her bed and her laying in it ...